Bu Blogda Ara

6 Ekim 2010 Çarşamba

Talos, the Custodian

Gargolmar was marching up and down in his room with his full wargear on. "Where is that damn Farprofessor when you need him?! WHERE?!  My excellent plan can not wait any longer!" Just when Gargolmar was screaming his frustration, the door to his star domed room opened. "My Lord! Sorry for the inconvenience. Your guards disrupted me in the middle of a very important research of a lubricant for bodily desires."  "SILENCE MINION! We have delicate matters to attend to. Guards! Leave us!"
     When the two warriors left the room, Gargolmar took another look to the man kneeling before him. "Well, well,well. What was that you called yourself again? Ah! Farprofessor Mindbender wasnt it? Well, I have a job for you, Mindbender."
    "My Lord, of course. Anything I can do to further your goals , I will do it! FOR SCIENCE! "
    "Yes, I see. Now listen to me carefully. I have learned from trusted contacts how to reach to the throne room of the human emperor. It is very risky, but the gain will be legendary. We will use the webway to directly assault the throne room, steal the throne and kidnap the emperor himself. "
    "And you need me for?"
    "When we return, I will give the emperor to you to attach him to a Talos engine. As we all know, he is a very powerful psyker, and on a Talos, his psychic backlashes can give us quiet the victories. I want you to prepare a Talos, exactly for his oh so royal ass ok? I will sell the rest of him for glory, fame and more importantly wealth."
    "HAHAHAHHA! This just the job for... SCIENCE!" as the Dr. Mindbender left the room running , Gargolmar took his weapons and left as well .
    The portal started to shimmer before the warriors stood before it with readied weapons. Gargolmar and Hauclir stood together at the head of the warriors. "Well , Hauclir, lets see what you can do in a real raid eh?" Saim-Hann warrior was not sure what was going on around himself. "What, where the hell are we going?Just who the hell are you?!" " Oh I see you did not take your pills again, my friend. No worries, lets go."
   One by one Eldar warriors leapt in to the webway, to a mysterious mission , their captain did not informed them so. On the other side, they were in a massive building, with cables and holy icons of the imperium everywhere. But before they can appreciate the details, warriors clad in golden armor , turned to them with massive polearms in their hands.  
  "What is happening here?! How did I came here?! Arrrghhh! My head!" just as Hauclir was trying to hold on to reality, a golden warrior swung his polearm to his head with deadly speed. But he was not fast enough. With a crack from his whip, Gargolmar, disarmed the warrior, and leaped to him. When the warrior tried to grab him, he moved before him, grabbed his chest, put his foot to his belly, and with a backward cartwheel, took himself and the warrior into the shimmering Webway portal. Other warriors were butchered by the Custodians, but Hauclir managed to flee to the portal before he got eviscerated.
  "Well , Dr. Mindbender, I have a candidate for you, to sit on your Talos."
  "This is the Emperor? He does not look like much. And he seems terribly beaten. Why would anyone beats his liege like this I wonder."
   "No this is not the emperor. He is one of his personal guardsman I guess. He seems like a tough guy though. Perfect for a Talos. It took our hours to beat him into this shape.So! Do what you do. I want my Talos ready soon."

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder