Bu Blogda Ara

6 Ekim 2010 Çarşamba

Gargolmar the Nihilator

"Gargolmar, are you sure there is anything of value on this forsaken rock? We have been searching for hours and the crew started to grumble. I think the ice started to numb their senses."
  "Oh I'm sure their senses has frozen or  they wouldnt question my decisions , dont they? Look, Sadobael, I may give you leave to talk to me freely because that you are my brother, but that sniveling worms of a crew dont get that kind of treat from me, understand? Now, get the raiders ready. I think I've found what I've been searching for." As he watched his brother go, Gargolmar found himself fighting his own suspicions. He couldnt get his mind clear for some time. He wasnt exactly sure how he just know the location of this piece of rock and the valuables contents that it hides. Some months ago, he was looking at his star charts for an opening to attack some nonsense monkeigh colony, a little shiny point in the middle of a desolate void has catched his eye. He was sure now that it was just not his eye that has been caught. The cold air of the dead star helped him to come to his senses. The Raiders were ready and waiting for him.  He hopped on his jetbike, raised his sword towards his crew and shouted  "Plunder awaits, maggots! Follow me!"
 The wind was talking to them. It was nonsense. He thought his crew to be more reliable. They were acting like a bunch of superstitious Exodite fools. And that was just the start. After some days, they started to act like madmen. One of the sybarites demanded that he should get some biscuits. with cream. I doubt that wind can do that to a person. At least Sadobael keeps his calm demeanor. I will not be denied my prize. Prize?
 The building complex seemed absolutely out of place in the middle of this frozen wasteland. It seems it has been carved out of the rock and ice at the same time. The gate has been carved in the image of the Phoenix Gate of Asuryan, but the imagery was incomplete because it was missing the Eternal Fire part.  " Sadobael, accompany me inside. The crew is useless to me now. " The crew has become a bunch of lunatics by now. They were raving, screaming and running around like the Enemy drained their minds instead of their souls.
 The air inside the building was somehow colder than outside. It was utterly dark , but that didnt bother the two Eldar much. Sadobael was moving warily, checking for enemies and always on his guard. Gargolmar on the other hand, moving as he has been here so many times before, always taking the right turns and driven to a certain location.After an hour , Gargolmar simply stopped and said "Here we are."  Sadobael took a better look around, and acknowledged that they were in a tomb. A tomb may refer to darker things to  more imaginative and less opportunist people, but to this corsairs, it meant treasure.
 "So brother, you were talking the truth after all. There is treasure in this Asuryan-forsaken hellhole." Gargolmar was not listening to him. He has set his eyes upon a certain crystal amonst the golds and jewelry and took it with a gleam in his eye, that his brother has never seen before.
 "Well, well. Isnt that a Soulstone , my brother. It seems you have a certain keen eye for treasure. What are you going to.."
 "I will devour it of course! What else? This will prolong my life for some time, I suppose."
 "You can get very rich with that, Gargolmar. Lets take it back to Commoragh. Riches and favour of our Lord can be yours. And since when you started to devour the souls of our kin? Did that Mandrake scum put the tought in your head?"
 "No...not the Mandrake. " Gargolmar's sound turned to a whisper as he pull out his knife, and cut the palm of his hand. He put the bloodied hand upon the amber coloured Soulstone, and forced his will upon it. The lifeforce inside, now turned into a red mist, showed him no resistance, and sucked into the mouth and nostrils of Gargolmar.  He put the shattered Soulstone away and started to laugh. Sadobael took a step back, as he see his twin brother laugh with a voice not his own.
"Gargolmar, are you allright?"
"Well! Hahah! Well,well,well. Hello there. You must be my ... brother. The resemblance is hard to miss.I am allright of course. Why I wouldnt be?"
 "Who the hell are you, fiend? What have you done to my brother? Talk or I will slice you up!"
 "It is really sad to see our kin so fallen, dont you think? Exodites, Craftworlds and such nonsense.Well in Commoragh, at least we have style.I think the lack of Seers helps a lot. What? Why are you looking to me like that? Look, brother, we have let the inferior filth rule the galaxy for long enough. Dont you think also it is time for this nonsense to stop? Think about it for a second. OUR FOOLISH ENEMIES WILL NOT SEE WHAT HIT THEM! INFERIOR PATHETIC FILTH! They think their so-called Earth is unconquerable?!! HAHAHA! I JUST LAUGH AT THIS IDEA!"
"You are possessed. Rot in hell Gargolmar. I'm out of here."
"I dont think so, my brother. You forget why I am the master here, and you are just a filthy servant. But I will help you remember."  Before Sadobael could react , Gargolmar pulled out a dagger and threw it to him, he parried it with his blade, but he just couldnt parry  splinters. Gargolmar emptied all the splinters in his pistol into his brothers face, watched his life drained away.
"THAT WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MESS WITH GARGOLMAR THE NIHILATOR! YOU MESS WITH THE BEST, YOU DIE LIKE THE REST! And now, for more important matters. I need to get me some chocolate.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder