Bu Blogda Ara

6 Ekim 2010 Çarşamba

Chocobathtube

   The light in the room was the color of octagon, because of the projectors that has been set in various places. Each projector was a color of the rainbow, and moving in indescernable patterns. Starlight entering from the glass dome at the top of the room was making it all the more shiny and discomfortable to the eye. At the center of the room, was a bizarre engine, standing atop a platform half a metre high, with pipes and fauces coming out of the main tub. It was a golden structure, bu it was hard to see the gold under all that layer of chocolate.
   Two shadows made lights flicker in the room , and a disturbed grunt came from the golden engine. Grimes was worried because he has been here before and it was never a pleasing experience. The other eldar warrior was oblivious to the danger laying in the center of the room and was fascinated by the dancing lights.
 "Wooow, man. This place is awesome. Look at all the lights. Damn , my eyes hurts but its like, like a double rainbow. Dude, come on. Dont stare me like that. Look at that. Its so intense. I mean, what does it mean huh? Double rainbow. Its too much. I think... I'm gonna,,, cry. " The warrior who called himself Rainbow Warrior was always fascinated if he sees two different colours together, and Grimes hated that he was the only one who could stand on his feet after the raid. "Look, shut the hell up and lets get this over with quick ok! I dont want to stay with him when he is resting."
" WHO DISTURBS MY MEDITATIONS! WHOOO?! WHO INVOKES THE WRATH OF GARGOLMAR!"
"My Lord , its me Grimes, and Rainbow, we are here to repo."
"SILENCE MINION! I WILL GIVE YOU A SIGN WHEN YOU CAN TALK. A SIGN EVEN A DOG CAN UNDERSTAND! INFERIOR FILTH!"
.....
"REPORT YOUR DAMNED SITUATION , FILTHY WORM! I HAVE NO TIME FOR YOUR SNIVELING!"
"My Lord , we have raided the Imperial Outpost as you commanded and we are.."
"What Imperial Outpost?"
"The one we are standing above with our ship?"
"You have gone and raided it have you now my mateys?"
"Oh no, Rainbow, move to the door,  I think he will come out. Yes my Lord and we are victorious. "
"MWHAHAHAHA! PATHETIC FILTHY HUMAN FILTH! THEY STOOD NO CHANCE AGAINST MY SUPERIOR MINIONS! TODAY IT IS AN IMPERIAL OUTPOST! TOMORROW IT IS AN ENTIRE CITY! AND SOON , SOON BUT MARK MY WORDS GRIMES SOOON!! IT WILL BE THE ENTIRE WORLD!" Shouting to the stars above the room, Gargolmar the Nihilator, aka Chocolate Thunder as he is known among his sybarites, jumped out of his golden chocothrone. The figure standing before the two aghast sybarites, was a sight to be not seen. His entire body was covered in brown chocolate, especially in places where its most needed. Apart from that , he was wearing no clothes whatsoever. As he is standing on a platform half a metre high, Grimes' face was in a position, looking to a body part, he would not like to remember when he was eating.
"Ahhh , I think we should go. I have to make some coffee by the way. Rainbow, lets go."
"Fare thee well, my brave warriors! May victory be your companion in the future. NOW FUCK OFF! I'M TRYING TO HAVE A BATH HERE!"

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder