Bu Blogda Ara

19 Ekim 2010 Salı

Lilith the Seer

  Gargolmar was in his room, staring out of his dome to the void between the stars. He was murmuring a song to himself "....then you are pushed and shoved into every corner, then they lead you out to the final slaughter.." then he realised someone was behind him.
"Who is that stalks me in my own domain, this I wonder?"  he said without turning.
"Ohh, I..I'm terribly sorry. I didnt mean to stalk or anything, really." said a young female voice. From the stutter of her voice, it was obvious she was afraid.
"What do you want from me, girl ? I dont have time for your nonsense really."
"Ahh, Lord, Hauclir sent me here , for ahh, to report to you I believe."
"Oh you are that Seer brat then eh? I seet that they have collared you properly." he said still without turning.
"Well, yes they did. But no problem there really. I would hate myself If I do something to anger you really. But may I ask how did you saw my collar without looking at me? Are you also.."
"A WHAT? A Seer? An Oracle? Or a Mystic Pilgrim touched by the divine? No little girl. I saw your reflection on the glass.You Seers can see the future but not the tip of your nose. So tell me, what use you will have to me, hmm? With your connection to the warp severed, do you really have any use to me?" Now Gargolmar turned to face the girl, and her fear doubled to see the face of the scarred pirate and she started to shake visibly.
"I will be the connection between you and Hauclir, my lord!  With this talisman, you will be able to talk with him anytime you want! Please oh please dont hurt me!Please!"
"Damn girl. Calm down. Show me that talisman and how is that work."
"Of course, Lord. This here is a Mirror of Correspondence. It was made by my master Farseer Nereid, for easy connection between her , the Captain and the 2nd Captain. It can only be used by a Seer, and people attuned to it. Hauclir is attuned to it so he can use it, but for you to interact it, you will need e Seer and I will be that Seer, with your permission of course."
 "Ok then. That's a start for you. But gal, this isnt a Isha-damned Craftworld. We all carry our own weights here. Do you have any other useful skill other than your Seer tricks?"
"Well, I can....I...ahhh.."
"Spit it out, what?!"
"I can sing."
"Hahahaha. Really now? A singer eh? Ok, little one. You will be my singer from now on. I like to have some live music in here. I will call you if I want some singing going, you understand?"
Oh, ok. I will be at your service, My Lord."
 "Well, ok then. But tell me. That 2nd Captain you told me about . Will he be able to connect if he wishes. I dont want to meet a total stranger on my Mirror."
"My Lord, Hauclir is the 2nd Captain actually."
"What? Who is the damned Captain, then?!"
"Elder brother of my master Nereid. Kinleader Zaknafein."
"You will inform me immediatly, if he tries to connect, you understand me? If I see you talking with that guy in secret, life will be very hard for you here!"
"No,no, of course not, no! I will serve you loyally, I will ...I.." and she broke into crying hystericly.
"WHAT? Why are you crying now? Get up and tell me, worm!"
"I'm afraid that you are going to do me something horrible, please dont!"
"What something?!"
"You know, you are a pirate, and a man, and I'm a woman.."
"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU CRAFTWORLDERS?! You are just a little girl you sick minded crazy fool! Get the fuck out of my room! Damn, I dont know what they do teach these kids in those decadent craftworlds.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder